Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Choose What You Eat and Where You Live … Now Choose Your Emotions


Each one of us is given the task of making countless choices every day. What should I eat for breakfast? Do I want to listen to music or news or just enjoy the silence during my drive to work? Will I take advantage of the beautiful spring day and go for an afternoon jog? One of the most important decisions we can make is the emotions that we are going to let dictate our mood for the day. This is not a choice that needs to be made once a week or even once a day, but instead must become a fundamental and ongoing part of our psychological development. Will we choose to let fear, jealousy, or guilt fuel our souls as we go through our day? Or, will we decide upon the more positive option of focusing on love, happiness, and success? Perhaps you think that the impact of these strong emotions is beyond your control. You can’t help what you feel, right? I am here to tell you that you can.

We all have the capability to reorient our minds and focus on the healing emotions of self-love and contentment. The unconscious mind that exists within each one of us is the basic tool we need to create the shift in our outlook. All you need to know are the simple techniques that will unlock your brain’s amazing potential and you will notice a change almost immediately. Through work with a trained clinical hypnotherapist, you can master deep relaxation exercises that will focus your mind and remove those old emotional roadblocks. Imagine finally being freed from the chains of negative thoughts, inner conflict, and guilt.

I am now offering the ability for you to learn key relaxation techniques right in your very own home. With my new book, The Anja Technique, and companion CD, you will discover the joys of self-love and a more fulfilling life. It is my professional and personal joy to learn about the transformation that men and women experience after practicing my simple steps for just a few weeks. If you have any questions about hypnotherapy, or if you are willing to share how the experience has helped you, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: