Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"The Anja Technique"

A book dedicated to all those on the path of spirit.

The Anja TechniqueTM -
A Transformational System that will lead You to the Life of your Dreams


The Anja TechniqueTM is a book and companion CD that teaches you how to overcome the obstacles of inner conflict, self-doubt, negative thoughts, guilt, anger, fear, self-hate, self-criticism and jealousy



"In junior high school I developed feelings of being disconnected from my family and others. I felt misunderstood and confused, I felt as if I were walking on the outside of life. A "less than" feeling came over me that followed me throughout my young adult years.

Over the past few decades I began to understand what life is about. It is only when we look back that we begin to see the meaning of our lives and how things were set in motion to bring us to a place of understanding.

Many years ago I began a wonderful exercise every morning, I would ask myself "How do I love thee?" and then I would grab a piece of paper and a pen and make a list of all the things that I loved, appreciated and liked about myself. From this exercise sprang The Anja Technique."

Shayn Cutino

No comments: