Thursday, November 5, 2009

Twenty Five things you might want to know about Shayn Cutino


1. I love all animals, especially my babies Chloe and Otis.
2. I used to like to cook but now I am all about going out to dinner.
3. I am a blues and jazz girl all the way.
4. I played the piano for 12 years and won a lot of awards.
5. I also played the cello for 10 years and was pretty darn good if I have to say.
6. I grew up in snow country and never knew that there were places in the US that didn't snow. What a revelation!
7. I am an avid reader and always have my nose in a book.
8. I have the best job in the entire world and absolutely love what I do - hypnosis.
9. I am inclined to favor movies that involve prisons - hum - I'd like to know what that is all about.
10. I love beautiful sunrises and sunsets - they are like Picasso pieces of art.
11. I love the beach and hope to live by one someday - maybe Hawaii or San Diego.
12. I am excited that my grand daughter is coming this summer to spend some time. We never get to see her and we are going to have so much FUN!
13. I am an abstract thinker and it serves me well in my business.
14. I have never had a surprise birthday party or anniversary party and that makes me sad. Maybe when I'm 80 I might get my wish but will I even remember it?
15. I favorite foods are Italian and Mexican. I think I have an addiction to cheese.
16. I believe in alternative healing medicines and try to apply it to my life in every way.
17. I love vacations and being a bum.
18. I love a good joke but I always blow it when I try to tell them.
19. My two favorite colors aren't even colors -black and white.
20. I used to be a redhead.
21. If I had a chance to go back and change my life, there are a few things that I would change. But then I realize that I have created my life and I am exactly where I need to be and have done it exactly as I had planned.
22. My favorite numbers are the odd ones and the even numbers really irritate me and I don't know why.
23. I love the Spring time. It has a rejuvenating energy that feels sooooo good.
24.My favorite flowers are tulips, which by the way, will be in season soon!Yippee!
25. I never worry and that bugs a lot of people. I follow my intuition and live my life in faith knowing that everything works as it was supposed to

No comments: