Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shayn Cutino - President of the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce

As President of the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce I am increasingly aware of how much stress small businesses and individuals are dealing with on a daily basis. I hear about it everyday. “I don’t know how I am going to keep my doors open”. “My family is really worried about me because I work 16 hour days”. STRESS!

Most of us know that, while some stress is good for us – it keeps the engine tuned and makes life interesting, chronic, unmitigated stress wears down the immune system and organ systems, impedes peak functioning, muddies thinking and decision making, and doesn’t exactly make maintaining relationships a walk in the park either.

As a Professional I facilitate small businesses and individuals achieve that life-work balance through Guided Imagery. Guided Imagery has been found to provide significant stress benefits which include physically relaxing the body as well as assisting participants to get in touch with deeper levels of wisdom which are held on the subconscious level. Guided Imagery is an excellent option for stress management.

Think about this: Guided Imagery is easier than exercise or yoga, especially for those with physical limitations and it has no risk or side effects like some medical or herbal remedies. Guided imagery is an effective supplement to conventional medicine.

For more information or to schedule a class for your small business today….call 925-516-2868.

Shayn Cutino

No comments: