Friday, December 19, 2008

The Reviews Are Flying in!

Hot off the pigeon!

I have finally released a few advanced reading copies of my new book : "The Anja Technique - the art of self love" and I am pleased to announce that the feedback I've been recieving has been phen0menal. I am so excited to share this project with everyone. Perhaps the best analogy to use about this project is that for past two years this book has been like my child. I have loved it, nurtured it, and given it all the attention that I could and now, it is almost ready to share with the world! I can hardly wait!

Currently I am waiting for a revision to the front and back covers. Once I have recieved and approved them, it is merely a matter of a couple weeks and it will be ready to go! It looks like 2009 is going to be another stellar year! Thank you to all of you who continue to support me and to all the unseen who continue to guide me in my joureny.

For more information about



No comments: