Sunday, December 27, 2009

Most requested reasons people are looking towards Hypnosis


After attending many Conferences and Meetings, I have found that many people are turning to hypnosis as an alternative ways for help!

And the best part of our new service can be done as a phone session if you would like.

The list keeps getting longer and longer of the needs for people to get their lives back in order after a tough year and without the use of medications.


Here are some the requests I have been receiving:
1)Quit smoking

2)Weight Loss

3)Many Different types of Phobias

4)Help with Anxiety and Stress Relief

5)Panic Attacks and the list goes on and on.


I want to be of help to you! You can either contact me by email shayn@anjawellness.com
or call me at 925-516-2868 to discuss options.

Let's us start of the year off right!

Shayn Cutino

No comments: